- GHC will try to send confirmation of each appointment 72 hours before the appointment.
- Each appointment is specifically tailored to the individual Client including any and all preparation time which will effect the overall schedule of the stylist. Appointments canceled/rescheduled less than 48 hours in advance will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the expected hourly cost to the credit card provided at the time of booking.*
- Appointments canceled/rescheduled less than 24 hours in advance and no-shows will result in a charge equal to the amount of the scheduled service (100%) to the credit card provided at the time of booking. *
- Charges are based on the hours booked and hourly cost for the scheduled service based on each stylist's rate; pricing for stylists is listed online.
- Clients who are more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled appointment may not be able to receive the full service, may have to reschedule, or in the discretion of the stylist may be considered a no-show. If any service is provided, Client agrees to be charged for the entire amount of time booked, regardless of the time of their arrival and the services received. *
- There are no returns or refunds for services performed.
- If any adjustments to the Client’s hair are required, Client must notify GHC of adjustments that need to be made to their hair within one week (7 days) following their date of service.
*Expected Hourly cost is calculated as the individual stylist's hourly rate listed on the website for the number of hours the appointment was scheduled for.